Welcome to our review of the Sony XBR65X930E 65-Inch 4K HDR Ultra HD TV (2017 Model). I will look at the features, benefits, the Pros and Cons, answer some Frequently Asked Questions and then I will give my conclusion as to whether the Sony XBR65X930E 2017 is worth your money.
Can’t Wait? Then check out the Sony XBR65X930E at Amazon.com.
The market, particularly the TV manufacturers, has launched several models that you no longer know which one to choose. This is when reading reviews become important. By exerting extra efforts reading online or asking referrals from friends, you will be able to discover which TV has the best and useful features. This review presents to you the Sony XBR65X930E 65-Inch 4K HDR Ultra HD TV (2017 Model). The information below will let you find out the features, benefits, pros and cons of buying this TV model from Sony. The frequently asked questions section will also enlighten you with some information that you are not familiar with. At the end of your read, you will realize, XBR65X930E is a worthy buy.
If you would like to purchase the Sony XBR65X930E 65-Inch 4K HDR Ultra HD TV (2017 Model) right away, then please visit the product page on Amazon.com.
Table Of Contents
Sony XBR65X930E 65-Inch 4K HDR Ultra HD TV (2017 Model) Features
This 65-Inch 4K HDR Ultra HD TV (2017 Model) takes pride in its several incredible features that you’ll fall in love with it, knowing that you’ll get more value for your hard-earned money:
1. HDR with Dynamic Contrast Enhancer – Sony XBR65X930E combines High Dynamic Range (HDR) with 4K Ultra HD resolution that you will experience extreme enjoyment because of the superior detail, contrast and color of the images. With fine details and brilliant highlights, you almost think that what you are watching is real.
2. 4K HDR X1 Extreme & HDR Remaster – The 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme boasts of 40% more synchronized image processing power. If you are watching a video or a TV program, you’ll notice more vivid, detailed and almost-real images because of this 2017 Model Sony TV’s object-based HDR Remaster technology, which spots, evaluates and optimizes every object seen in the picture and adjusts the overall contrast.
3. Slim Backlight Drive+ – Now, you will appreciate sunrise more with this Sony Ultra 4K HDR Ultra HD TV with its extraordinary brightness. Watch your family beach vacation videos and you will feel like you are back on the beach again as the bright light is almost real.
4. X-tended Dynamic Range PRO 10x – This feature balances the light output from all corners of the screen. Its brightness works 10 times better than a typical LED-backlit TV, giving you more enjoyment watching every scene. When combined with an HDR signal, it even helps in improving the quality of colors.
5. Triluminos Display and 4K HDR Super Bit Mapping – Colors are rich and vibrant, making you notice more shades of green, red and blue. It captures your emotion as you watch each scene from your favorite video or TV program. As this Triluminos Display comes together with 4K HDR Super Bit Mapping, your images will come out with thousands of shades, as well as stages of light.
6. Android TV – You’re smarter when you purchase Sony XBR65X930E 65-Inch 4K HDR Ultra HD TV (2017 Model) as you can connect it to your Android smartphone. Access your favorite apps and watch it right on your TV.
7. Discreet Clear, Impactful Sound – The sound is dynamic and immersive as the speaker is front-facing, which allows you to hear dialogues clearer – unlike other TVs that feature downward firing speakers.
8. Motionflow XR 960 – Are you used to seeing blurred images when the movie or program you are watching is action-packed? With this 2017 model of Sony TV, you’ll never be disappointed again as the fast moving action scenes are presented with lifelike clarity.
How The Sony XBR65X930E 2017 Benefits You
- With Sony XBR65X930E 2017, you’ll get to appreciate the images of the videos, movies and programs that you are watching each day. You’ll enjoy your TV time with your family more. Don’t forget to prepare popcorn and fruit juice for everyone’s full happiness.
- As it connects with your smartphone, you can watch YouTube videos and other apps on the 65-inch TV screen. Now, you do not have to suffer from the 5” LCD screen of your mobile phone.
- Watching sports and action movies are no longer blurry as the scenes now appear with lifelike clarity.
- There will never be a dull moment as you watch on your Sony TV.
- The high-quality sound immerses you to the program or video you are watching.
- You have the option to use HDMI or USB or the Wi-Fi connection to hook up your computer, USB or smartphone to watch.
- Gamers can take advantage of its HDR feature. Playing Forza Horizon 3 and other HDR-capable games can be ultimately pleasing with Sony 4K HDR 2017 model. Now, your kids and their friends do not have to leave home to enjoy gaming.
- You can give your kid a time off the tablet or other similar devices as watching anime programs on this TV is remarkable. The images and colors are sharp. He/She will surely take pleasure in having this Sony TV as a companion as well.
Pros And Cons
- Gamers love this. This is great for games that run on HDR like the Forza Horizon 3. The response time is excellent. Your kids will definitely enjoy playing games with Sony XBR65X930E 65-Inch 4K HDR Ultra HD TV (2017 Model).
- The brightest TV ever purchased with its remarkable black levels.
- The built is exceptionally tough that you know it’s durable.
- It gives a cinema-like experience, saving you cost on movie expenses as you start to watch films at home.
- The HDR is highly remarkable. It makes spending over $3,000 for a TV very worth it.
- One of the best TVs Sony has ever manufactured, said one satisfied buyer.
- If you are having a difficult time setting up, configuring, connecting and troubleshooting the unit, you can call Amazon as it offers free 60-day tech support. Call anytime and the support staff will guide you.
- The black levels are similar to that of the other TV brand owned by the buyer.
- For a buyer who constantly reviews most recent TV models from different brands, the sharpness of this Sony TV stands out from the rest. He finds the motion feature excellent as well.
- Compared with the 2016 model, the color shows a great improvement because of its Xtended Dynamic Range X10 feature. According to the reviewer, it makes the scenes almost real.
- Are you watching a channel or a movie or a TV program on SDR-quality? No problem as Sony XBR65X930E improves the quality of the display to HDR using the object-based remastering technology.
- Color is wonderful. The images are very natural. The sound, on the other hand, is average – just enough for a good audio.
- The X1 extreme is superb, particularly to those that watch a lot of anime programs.
- Pictures are magical, according to one user. When you get used to it, you’ll never enjoy watching TV programs, movies and videos from a lower version.
- It’s heavy at 90lbs that you will need to ask for a stronger person to help you carry it.
- It’s expensive; a middle-income earner may not be able to afford it.
- The remote is a big disappointment to some of the buyers.
- One consumer said that XBR65X930E is very bright that the whites and bright areas of the TV get washed out. He set the brightness at 20 and it seems to be okay – both for day and night. When set to the maximum brightness, though, details are lost. This makes the other brightness levels useless because they won’t be used – clearly defeating their purpose.
- The skin tone seems to pick up the green hue. It’s not something to like particularly when the scenes are taken in low light.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is this Sony TV a 3D HDTV?
No. This is not a 3D HDTV. The manual never mention anything about 3D.
2. Does it have Wi-Fi connection?
Yes, it has. You can then connect your TV to the Wi-Fi. You can browse the Internet and watch YouTube videos and others using your TV.
3. How does XBR65X930E differ from XBR65X930D?
This model boasts of improved dynamic range, making brightness and colors better.
4. Is it compatible with Dolby Vision?
Yes, it is.
5. How heavy is this, despite being an ultra-slim TV?
This weighs 90lbs.
6. What are the product dimensions?
To know if it will fit the TV stand that you plan to buy or the wall where you prefer to place it, the product dimensions are important. For this TV, these are 64.8 x 7.7 x 39.2 inches.
7. Can I use it for gaming?
Yes, in fact, most users love to play games using Sony XBR65X930E 65-Inch 4K HDR Ultra HD TV (2017 Model).
Here Is My Verdict
There are many things to love about Sony XBR65X930E 2017 as it is packed with great features. The pictures become clearer and brighter that you almost think the scenes are real. The sound is immersive; you feel like you are included in the movie or TV program. The colors are outstanding; you have never appreciated images this enormously as before. It may be pricey, but with the ultimate enjoyment that you and your family are experiencing, the cost is all worth it. Now, you do not have to feel troubled even if the channel or the video you are watching is in SDR because the object-based remastering technology of Sony XBR65X930E 65-Inch 4K HDR Ultra HD TV (2017 Model) has the ability to enhance its quality close to an HDR. Because it is also an Android TV, you can connect it to your smartphone and enjoy watching your downloaded videos or streaming movies or TV programs.
Another 2017 model that you may want to check out is the Samsung Electronics UN49MU7000.
Check Out The Sony XBR65X930E 2017 First Look